How to Turn Photos Into Wall Murals – It’s Easy!
If you’re looking to turn one of your own photographs into a large wall graphic, Fathead.com is a popular. Make Your Own Fathead! Pick your favorite photo, we make it REAL.BIG with Fathead Custom!
The photo above is a ready made wall mural of the Detroit Riverwalk Sunset – Although it’s not a custom graphic, it will give you an idea of how your own photo can look printed as a large wall graphic.
To Turn Photos into Wall Murals first decide what type of Wall Mural you want:
- A Die Cut- that’s where the background in the photo has been removed and an item or a person is pulled out to become the stand alone graphic for the wall
- A Wall Mural – that’s where you take a photograph and enlarge it to go on the wall
- A Canvas Wrap – your photograph is mounted onto a large quality canvas
- A Big Head -Die cut 3/16 inch foam core of a Head Photo
- For Business Purposes – You can have a completely customized graphic to transfer any space in the home or business
To create a wall mural of the photo, you simply follow the easy steps they provide:
- First, choose the size you want (there’s a ton of sizes to choose from)
- Next, upload your photo then select the layout you would like for your picture: for One Image, Two Images, Three Images…etc.
- Then you choose the photo effects you prefer – Black and White, Sepia, Color Isolate or No Effects
- Then choose the image effects you want – watercolor, no effects, oil painting, or illustration
- Add text if you would like – you can customize how you want the text to appear
- Express any additional design notes or instructions
- Have the proofs emailed to you so you can see them first
Essentially the whole process will take between 10 and 14 business days to get to you depending upon your shipping selection and whether you want a proof sent to you before you proceed.
There are many wall murals to choose from in just about any category you can think of – Below are a few additional samples of what’s available:
The following two tabs change content below.
>>>>>>> Written and Created by Biz-Tech-Artsy Barbara<<<<<<<< Barbara Tremblay Cipak, also known as 'Brite-Ideas', has a 25+ year background in Project Management, Training & Development, Research, Team Leadership, Real Estate, Marketing, Writing, and is the Creator of Original Quotes, Lyrics and Poetry featured by Drageda.com. By: Barbara Tremblay Cipak | On Google+