[Click to Tweet] – Changed by Rascal Flatts
If The Almighty gifted you a planet to run as you saw fit, how would you lead it? What type of society would you structure and how would your world work?
When my youngest son was little, as part of our bedtime story time, we invented a fake-planet called Appepallusia (sorry it’s hard to say!) and had a ton of fun talking about how we would run this fake-new-world. Of course, being a little kid, he was naturally full of contrary questions! But hey, we had a blast planning a world around the various ‘what if’ scenarios our minds would come up with!
So here’s how my son and I would lead the Fake-New-Planet Appepallusia:
1. There will no longer be any money, or any such thing as money
2. Points are scored for good deeds committed
3. Good deeds for family, community, country and the world all count for different points
4. However, not to worry, everyone on the planet gets a house/home to live in – no points needed
5. Everyone gets work – no points needed – but points can be earned through good work deeds
6. Everyone gets food – no points needed
7. Everyone gets clothing – no points needed
8. Everyone gets to use a transportation system – no points needed
9. Everyone gets an environmentally friendly car – you get a car, you get a car, and you get a car – no points needed
10. No trading of points, no selling points
11. Your points are yours for life
12. Education is free
13. Health care is free
14. Food is free
15. Essentially everything is free
So what are the points used for – entry into advanced enlightenment – you get to move into the higher rankings of spiritual understanding, working your way towards the place of all-knowingness, and it takes a lot of good deeds and points to get there – an awful lot, probably a lifetime’s worth!
No point in cheating to get points – because the cheater cannot be spiritually enlightened – and after all, the goal of spiritual enlightenment will be everyone’s goal, so why cheat if it will hold you back? But go ahead if you must, you’ll only be hurting yourself.
Also, crimes, (if any), lying and cheating, simply result in the loss of points (as well as punishment which will strictly involve service, without the points) – however the biggest punishment is being dragged backwards further away from spiritual knowingness – the thing everyone wants.
Sounds like heaven doesn’t it? But it’s actually ‘heaven on Appepallusia!’
Of course, what’s Appepallusia without an Anthem or theme song, so ‘Changed’ by Rascal Flatts is the choice! We plan to tell the history of mankind on Earth and how ‘Change’ is what led to the birth of this new planet! ….Unfortunately, Rascal Flatts aren’t familiar with this fake-new-world that my youngest son and I created, but hey, if they ever trip on this page, I hope they like it..we’ll start them off with bonus points!